i love being able to enter anything i want to see into google and find a photo of it.
There is a photo of a bunny going around on tumblr that is not as cute as my Bunny was. Please reblog this and share the cutest bunny in the world. I miss her so much.
of course public health people want to raise the legal drinking age in australia to 21 most of the people i went to public health school with were FUCKING NERDS
look its gen patting this cool baby goat. i patted this goat on the head and on the side and it was the SOFTEST thing ive touched in so long. i thought goats would have wiry coats because they eat wire (ive heard they eat wire) but it was softer than a kitten with pipe cleaners for bones. just after this photo was taken the goat tried to eat gens skirt and then chewed her shoelaces.
Andy’s Animal of the Week: Slaters
- aka roly poly, pill bug, doodlebug, woodlouse, roll up bug
- if you touch them they roll up. as a tinier dude i used to lift up rocks trying to find them and touch them so they would roll up and i thought it was so cool that all of these things did the same thing.
- hard exoskeleton! not many things that both can get through that shell when they ball up and also are small enough to care about eating tiny crustaceans
- the cool thing about having an exoskeleton is that you can’t overeat because your internal volume is fixed. my stomach can get all big when i eat too much but if these guys try that their is no room for their organs or air
- taste like pee
- they like damp conditions but one species is the crustacean who can live in the driest place (read this wikipedia article its pretty good)
according to this article once you turn 75 diet no longer plays a role in determining your future health and i am saving at least half my super to buy so much food for when i get there
im sick in a hotel on bidness and i had a shower that lasted two episodes of bob’s burgers
last night i was dreaming about trying to pack far too much stuff into small carry on suitcases and i thought i had it but then it turns out i had packed everything into two large concrete blocks several times larger than the proper bags and my brain was all ‘this problem is dumb and unsolvable’ and in my dream i said ‘im going to wake up’ and i did. i love having this sort of control i have to high five my brain by learning some new animal facts for it and eating some walnuts because brains like foods that look like them.